cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [fashion noise] Cocoon T-shirt [was: Re: extensions in public URIs [was: RE: Variations on a theme by Cocoon]]
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:03:21 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > Cocoon is a publishing framework. Can you feel it's _real_ power? :)
>
> Sorry for the noise, but I saw a T-shirt yesterday...
>
> "May the OpenSource be with you.", with Jedi knight in the back drop.

Oh, koool, but I woudn't want to mess around with lucasfilm... you know,
they are using JServ for all their e-merchandising and such... but they
want us to pay the rights to say so! So, here, I'm just "quoting" my
telnet to the port 80, in a sense.

Anyway... since _many_ are interested in that Cocoon t-shirt... gee,
let's design it and make some good bucks out of it!

Ok, guys, pure geekly fashion brainstorm mode (italians, of course,
drive the fashion show :)

1) Small Cocoon logo on the heart... based on the new Cocoon 2 logo (you
get in the xml-cocoon2 branch)

2) Apache XML Project logo on the sleeves

3) A blue-apache-xml-project tissue would be perfect, but white it's
probably much easier to get...

Any idea for the back? Please, don't do nerd stuff like "solutions for
an xml-ized planet" or "we are the xml in your site" or "what do you
want to XML-ize today?" or "XML inside" or shit like that.

Let's get something fancy that I could proudly wear in a country (mine!)
where the geek/normal-people ratio is _incredibly_ low and people
normally have taste for fashion and clothing (unlike, sorry guys but you
deserve it :), the US)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.