cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugoon
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:53:17 GMT
Jerm wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I must appologise for my lack of activity with Bugoon.

Don't need to worry.

> I have just been too tied up with Stuff.
> I'm serving on a Jury at the moment, it's all rather unpleasant ....
> It looks like being a couple of weeks before I have any spare time.

Again, we know how these things go and I really appreciate you coming
back to us for that.

> Seems like Cocoon and XSP are getting a real shakedown at the moment, which is
> great (I am barely getting the time to keep up with the list).

:) yeah...

> Maybe this is not the right time to be planning something like this?
> Or, is what's being discussed, not going to be implemented for a long time?

Oh, rather the opposite! I'm sure Pier will spend all his time on
this... he gets paid to do something that would do anyway :) Isn't that
a great job?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.