cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted" <...@gs2admin1.e-meet.com>
Subject Re: WAP and how to set the content-location...
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:13:27 GMT
When you test this, I presume that you provision yourself to pass
through the gateway when you are using the simulator? I am not seeing
this behavior in our implementation. It does cache, though, when I try
to access the server directly, not passing through dev2.phone.com
gateway.

Dr. Teddy Achacoso
GroupServe, Inc.