cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: extensions in public URIs [was: RE: Variations on a theme by Cocoon]
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:00:06 GMT
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> One part of the sitemap is based on extensions.....see Piers examples.......
>
> Is it possible to avoid the use of extensions in public uris? Anybody?

Nononononononono...
In the examples I used extensions just to ease understanding the thing.
The sitemap is NOT TIED to any kind of extension....

<process uri="*" source="/src/*">
  <filter name="xslt">
    <parameter name="stylesheet" value="tohtml.xsl"/>
  </filter>
  <serializer name="html">
</process>

<process uri="*.html" source="/src/*">
  <filter name="xslt">
    <parameter name="stylesheet" value="tohtml.xsl"/>
  </filter>
  <serializer name="html">
</process>

behave in the SAME EXACT WAY... I'm starting to realize that the sitemap
is still a "huge black box" for most...

	Pier