cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Variations on a theme by Cocoon
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 05:49:00 GMT
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> [... a lot of nice stuff...]

Since I believe this thing can work, I'm going to implement it right
away... It should be less hard than trying to write it as a "text" file,
given my documentation abilities... In any case, all this thing is based
on Cocoon's caching abilities, so, I'm going to write also that piece
into the alpha0 branch...

	Pier (went coding...)