cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon T-shirts
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:45:41 GMT
Ok,

since I will probably never finish my studying since you guys are
draining all my blood, I've decided to create the CocoonKicksAss Inc.
and start selling Cocoon t-shirts, caps, mugs, mousepads, pilot-covers,
leather jackets, etc...

oh, also, for the first 1000 customers, you will get a free "apache +
jserv + cocoon + whatever you need" distribution that autoinstalls on
every operating system

plus, free updates on the web site

plus, on-site free support directly from me :)

plus, I'll wash your dishes and do your dogs a bath and take your kids
to school..

:)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.