cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [BETA TESTERS WANTED] Testing Cocoon 1.7-dev
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:09:26 GMT
Ok people,

last time I released 1.6-dev too early and some of you were not happy,
this time I'm doing something better.

In the CVS, you find what I believe it is Cocoon 1.7 but I'd like you to
download it install it and try it out.

Instructions:

1) cvs [update|checkout] xml-cocoon
2) cd xml-cocoon
3) [build.sh|build.bat] dist
4) cd ./dist

and install following the instructions :)

In case you find _anything_ that doesn't work or bugs you, let me know.
Of course, patches are even more welcome :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.