cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: R:Installing Cocoon [was Re: Documentation update]
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:40:27 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Interesse Michelangelo wrote:
>
> > > ----------

That is _exactly_ what I'm concerned about: if we do this _now_ more an
more people will use Cocoon and will be bugged by flaws we already know
and solutions we already have.... we'll waste our energy talking and
writing emails.

> Just to take the burden off your shoulders, I will, as of Cocoon 2.0, package
> an "easy access distro" and you use if you like.

I'd love this, but _now_ it's not the proper time, that's my point. Both
Tomcat and Cocoon are _not_ ready for that kind of prime time.

One day, you bet, but now it's a no, no from my side.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.