cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Missing file?
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:30:38 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> Current CVS says this:
>
>               java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
> org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromMap: class is not found
>                       at
> org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java)
>
> and, indeed, there is no ProducerFromMap.java.

Doh. Of course, this is a configuration issue. Fixed.

I do have a real problem, though: Cocoon doesn't notice that taglibs
have been updated, and rebuild/recompile XSP pages as needed. Given some
hints, I might fix it, but I'm not currently sure where to start!

At the moment, one has to both restart the server _and_ touch the file
that uses the taglib. Tedious.

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html