cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Class Naming, SAX 2.0, and Cocoon 2.0
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2000 23:10:33 GMT
Brett McLaughlin wrote:

> So maybe you totally disagree, which is OK; please at least try to
> convince me why taking the time and trouble to avoid name collisions
> even across packages of the same project is a waste of time... I am
> interested.

No... I totally agree... I told it in my email that names sucked...
I just didn't found any better...
Finding names right now in the Platform two is sooo difficult if
you don't want to use Qdfadf as class name :)
And my english vocabular is restrictive (What if we switch to Italian?
Configurazioni, Configurabile, EccezioneDiConfigurazione,
CreatoreDiParser... :)

Just find new names.... I did my best... :)

	Pier