cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: disable-output-escaping
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2000 03:11:18 GMT
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> [...]
> IMVHO what the W3C should be doing right now is removing that thing from
> the XSLT spec and creating a new XML Serialization spec+API...

I hate to quote myself... and to admit I was wrong :)

I spent the last 1 1/2 hours talking w/ Keith about how <xsl:output>
behaves and SHOULD behave :), and I think I found a solution for that,
that fits the Cocoon 2.0 requirement and designs.

Right now I have clearer ideas on how that should work, and I found a
way to reconcile this case to Cocoon 2.0 (Stefano, the architecture is
BULLET PROOF :)... I'll come up with a working example in Cocoon 2.0 in
the next few days (gotta write some code for it :)

	Pier