cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: disable-output-escaping
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2000 21:10:26 GMT
> Perhaps we could make this optional somehow.  Assaf, is this PI something
> you might be convinced to support?  I notice you do support unescaping in
> the serializers, so maybe we just need to come up with a convention for DOM
> nodes?

For SAX you need to use PI or generate the proper events (which are not
defined in the SAX API, so I advise against them).

I will certainly support a PI to do that, people have been asking for it
for quite a while.

> BTW, while I'm looking at the Cocoon code, the way Cocoon is currently set
> up, I don't see how any of the xsl:output options are supported.  But I
> could be misreading the code?

Not supported as far as I know. We've been running into many issues with
encoding, etc. But Pier is in the office next to me, so I'll twist his
arm until he supports it :-)

Assaf Arkin                                           www.exoffice.com
CTO, Exoffice Technologies, Inc.                        www.exolab.org