cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brett McLaughlin <brettmclaugh...@earthlink.net>
Subject Trouble with installation (XSP resources)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 15:59:30 GMT
All-

	Flame me privately if this has been asked, I've been offline all during
XSP's introduction into the Cocoon distro.  I got everything installed,
and am getting the following error now:

Error loading logicsheet:
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl.
java.io.IOException: Resource not found:
org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl

I double-checked my jar file and classpaths, my zone has Cocoon.jar in
the classpath, which in turn has all the XSP stylesheets in it.  Is
there something funny I need to do to either my classpath or my
cocoon.properties to fix this?  TIA.

-Brett