cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brett McLaughlin <brettmclaugh...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0?
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 15:56:46 GMT

Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> Hi all...
>         It has been a very long week-end, at least for me, but at the ends the
> results were (IMVHO) quite good.

<snip />

> Also, as soon as Xerces makes it available, I'm planning to integrate
> full SAX2 in it, but I can't do it without some way of testing.

Why don't you quickly write a wrapper that uses the SAX 2.0
ParserAdapater?  That makes a SAX 1.0 (or 2.0 alpha, for that matter)
parser give you all the callbacks (including namespace support) that SAX
2.0 does.  Wouldn't that be a work around?  I know Andy Clark is working
now on getting SAX 2.0 in, but until then.... I have been using the
ParserAdapater class and it works very well.

-Brett