cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris (SSABSA)" <ch...@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Subject RE: Fixes for SQL processor
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:54:51 GMT

I have attached a patch for this. Unfortunately you can only
set the LoginTimeout on a DriverManager, not an individual
Driver, so I set it and then unset it after the connect.
(I can't imagine why you might want to set a different login
timeout, but hey...)

> > 2. The SQLProcessor reads a column as a String and then
> > calls the ColumnFormatter which re-reads the same value.
> > Well it tries to. JDK1.2.2 coredumps :-)

I will look at the fix for this and email my patch if it
differs significantly.

> Send me both patches. Point 2 was addressed by another new developer
> shortly before this message, I don't know if you saw it but you'll
> certainly see the reply.

I did indeed.

> Both of you may well be interested in my proposed
> new syntax for the SQL taglib. It's described here:
>
> http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-cocoon/1773.html

I will take a look.

chris.

-- Chris Stevenson ----------------------- SSABSA --
Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia
60 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034, Australia
email: chris@ssabsa.sa.gov.au
phone: (08) 8372 7515
  fax: (08) 8372 7590