cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris (SSABSA)" <ch...@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Subject Fixes for SQL processor
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 01:59:38 GMT

Dear all,

I am new to this list so please treat me kind if this
is already being looked at :-)

There are a couple of problems with the SQLProcessor
under cocoon, that cause problems when used with the
JDBC ODBC driver. I have fixed the problems, but who
do I see to review my changes and commit them to the
CVS?

should I post the changed files here?

Specifically,

1. There is no provision for a login timeout, required
for those pesky slow C language ODBC connections :-)

2. The SQLProcessor reads a column as a String and then
calls the ColumnFormatter which re-reads the same value.
Well it tries to. JDK1.2.2 coredumps :-)

chris.

-- Chris Stevenson ----------------------- SSABSA --
Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia
60 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034, Australia
email: chris@ssabsa.sa.gov.au
phone: (08) 8372 7515
  fax: (08) 8372 7590