cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:pathargs problem
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:17:39 GMT

> ----------

I did the same on WinNT, I upgraded the the newest Xalan, I solved some
issues on XSP with some suggested xmlns hints, posted by someone to this
discussion list, everything looks like to work correctly as the previous
release, .... but I still get a noisy "version needed" warning for
stylesheet, tough I set it everywhere.
Any idea ..... ?