cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:R:include??? (Was: Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Status...)
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:27:36 GMT

> ----------

ok.
Just consider the following scenario:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Risorse</TITLE>

<%@ include file="T_HEAD.jsp" %>

<%@ page import = "java.util.*, com.mybase.*, ..." %>  <!-- please, allow
for a similar comma separated syntax, for importing packages in XSP, too -->

<%
	 .... some top-level logic is here, beans definition and access  ...
%>

<!-- this should output a formatted table, with datas coming from a query
based on the input parameters -->
<jsp:include page="../jsp/xml/database.xml" flush="true" >
	<jsp:param name="op" value="auth" />
	<jsp:param name="c" value="Interesse" />
</jsp:include> <!-- here is what fails in my example -->

<%
		if (<!-- some condition is here, may be based on bean's
method result-->)
		{
%>

<!-- this should output a formatted input FORM with default values for its
fields -->
<jsp:include page="../jsp/xml/myXMLform.xml" flush="true" >
	<jsp:param name="op" value="auth" />
	<jsp:param name="c" value="Interesse" />
</jsp:include> <!-- here is what fails in my example -->

<%
		}
%>

<%@ include file="T_TRAIL.htm" %>

The above code just shows a way in which JSP(Tomcat) and XML(Cocoon) could
synergically coexist. But, now it doesn't work :(

Does the example clarify the concept ?