cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:include??? (Was: Re: [Cocoon 2.0] Status...)
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:10:50 GMT

> ----------

I mean to include the result of a XML-->HTML  XSLTranslation into a JSP
page, i.e.: using JSP as a wrapper for XSLT .... better, having the power to
make a JSP page including several XML pages, so to build a mosaic/puzzle out
of several XSLT "parallel" transformations.

One case could be: placing in one final HTML page the outcomes of several
post-formatted queries, i.e.: formatted tables if you like, encapsulated
into some top-level JSP-logic .

I tried to make a similar mosaic, but I got an error message from Cocoon, as
already reported, while jsp:including an XML page.

I hope to have been clearer now.
Ciao,