cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:[Cocoon 2.0] Status...
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:13:42 GMT
Stefano:

I'm running Cocooon 1.6 on WinNT & Tomcat 3.1M1 and, apart from some caching
issue, it works quite fine.

What about the current status of taglib implementation ? Any example ?

Please, in 1.7 release allow me to jsp:include an XML page ;))))

Are you going to freeze it by Feb 28 (ehm ..... 29, of course :-)))) ?

Michelangelo Interesse
      Process Support Systems
               Netsiel S.p.A.
      * ++39-080-5092.220