cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Interesse Michelangelo <M.Intere...@netsiel.it>
Subject R:HTML forms with dynamic values
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 19:30:37 GMT
I can guess how in a simple model. But when some more work is required in
order to fulfill combos ... some supporting framework is required ....

I've used in my JSP pages thinks like this:
				    <% tab.doDistinct("AziendaS",
"QARisorse"); %>
                  <select name="AziendaS">
					<%= tab.getCombo("(Tutti)") %>
                  </select>

But when I need to synch the choice in one combo with the values shown in
another one, some javascript is required ..... and the things get harder ...
for maintenability too.

Do you use different frameworks in order to make things easier to build ....
and to mantain ??

Michelangelo Interesse
      Process Support Systems
               Netsiel S.p.A.