cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Williams, Murray Todd" <murray_willi...@merck.com>
Subject RE: New Cocoon distribution
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:42:58 GMT
I'm still working on polishing the RPM install system for people running
Linux.  I've had some contributions from people who've already helped to
streamline it.  The RPM system is built right now for Apache + JServ +
Cocoon.  A 1.6.1 version should be out by this time next week.  (Just got
back from vacation and I'm trying to catch up.)

Once the RPM system seems polished enough (I'll have to track whatever
changes Stefano does for this modification) I'll offer the spec file (the
magic file that builds the RPM file) for Cocoon in case anyone wants to
include it.  Until then -- in other words, while I'm still considering these
RPMS alpha/beta quality -- all my work is available on
http://grapeape.codingapes.com

Murray Todd Williams