cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corda, Ugo" <Ugo.Co...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Bypassing Cocoon formatting for certain browsers
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2000 20:50:58 GMT
It is not such a moot point anymore, now that Microsoft has released its
latest MSXML version (1/26/2000).

Some parts of XSLT are not implemented yet in MSXML (as described in the
documentation), but it is certainly much closer to the latest draft than the
previous version.

In fact, the xml document I am working on right now works just fine under
both Cocoon (server-side rendering to Html) and IE 5 (local direct rendering
to HTML via XSLT stylesheet). Again, it would be very nice if Cocoon could
select server-side or client-side processing based on the type of browser
requesting the xml document.

Ugo