cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Muench" <smue...@us.oracle.com>
Subject Re: SMIL & SVG
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2000 01:31:18 GMT
| > This stuff appears to work. SVG appears to be heading towards a dynamic model,
| > though is not there yet.
|
| GREAT news!!!!
|
| I'm downloading right away :) thanks for the head-up dude :)

Stefano,

Check out the shareware Mayura Draw 3.6 whose latest
beta features SVG export.

You draw your idea, do an export to SVG, then turn it
into an XSLT stylesheet all in a few minutes (and it kind
of teaches you SVG as you go). Obviously the
"turn it into a stylesheet" part is left as an exercise
to the reader, but it does the hard part.

http://www.mayura.com

Divertiti. :-)

Steve Muench, Lead XML Evangelist / Consulting Product Mgr
Oracle Corp, Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml