cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Jacquet <fjacq...@imaginet.fr>
Subject Error message
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:51:29 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am trying to reinstall Cocoon 1.6.1 after having
install ApacheJServ1.1 (RPM) version.
The install ou JServ is good : I can use my own servlets
without any trouble ! But when trying cocoon I get :

File not found.

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/httpd/html/servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon (No such file or
directory)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java, Compiled Code)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java, Compiled Code)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getStream(ProducerFromFile.java,
Compiled Code)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.AbstractProducer.getDocument(AbstractProducer.jav
a, Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled
Code)
    at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java,
Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java, Compiled
Code)

Of course the problem is the html that I don't want !
But I don't know how to suppress it  !
The problem seems to come from the line
    processor.xsp.repository = /var/local/apache/repository/
When I leave ./repository, Cocoon doesn't find the directory
/./repository, I have try many test but I always get this /html/

What position and rights can I set in order to get Cocoon work again ??

I use Apache 1.3.9 ou Linux RawHide 2k kernel 2.2.14, jsdk 2.0 and all the
latest jar files

--
Frédéric JACQUET     MST Génie Physiologique

"Je ne partage pas tes opinions, mais je suis prêt à donner ma vie pour te
permettre de les exprimer et de les vivre librement " Voltaire