cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Jacquet <>
Subject Error message
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:51:29 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am trying to reinstall Cocoon 1.6.1 after having
install ApacheJServ1.1 (RPM) version.
The install ou JServ is good : I can use my own servlets
without any trouble ! But when trying cocoon I get :

File not found.
/home/httpd/html/servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon (No such file or
    at Method)
    at, Compiled Code)
    at, Compiled Code)
Compiled Code)
a, Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(, Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(, Compiled Code)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(, Compiled
    at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(,
Compiled Code)
    at, Compiled
    at, Compiled Code)

Of course the problem is the html that I don't want !
But I don't know how to suppress it  !
The problem seems to come from the line
    processor.xsp.repository = /var/local/apache/repository/
When I leave ./repository, Cocoon doesn't find the directory
/./repository, I have try many test but I always get this /html/

What position and rights can I set in order to get Cocoon work again ??

I use Apache 1.3.9 ou Linux RawHide 2k kernel 2.2.14, jsdk 2.0 and all the
latest jar files

Frédéric JACQUET     MST Génie Physiologique

"Je ne partage pas tes opinions, mais je suis prêt à donner ma vie pour te
permettre de les exprimer et de les vivre librement " Voltaire

View raw message