cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Gray" <andrew.g...@arclight.co.uk>
Subject Processor functionality restrictions?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:18:36 GMT
Hi,

Are there any restrictions on what a Cocoon processor can do in terms of
functionality? For example, I am getting problems when trying to write to
the local hard disk from a processor or call another local class from the
processor that does this.

If I use the same code but run it as a normal class (adding a main() method)
the code works fine. If I run it through JServ 1.0, Apache 1.3.9 and Cocoon
1.5 nothing happens. Very frustrating.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy G.

Andrew Gray
Senior Software Engineer
Arclight Strategy Systems (+44)131 623 2622