cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Seth Ladd <shl6...@osfmail.isc.rit.edu>
Subject Re: xBug
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:19:31 GMT
> I have been in discussion with Stefano over the last couple of days, about
> building a Bug Tracking system for Cocoon, in Cocoon.
>
> After going over various ways of handling this, we decided that the only
> technique that really makes any sense, is to store bugs in an SQL Database.

This sounds great.  I think the world needs to see Cocoon power a data
driven web site.

Having said that, I would vote that in the meantime, we get a bug system
up ASAP.  We could implement one of the many existing bug systems while
the xBug system is being developed.  I volunteer to help.  I'd just rather
see a short term solution up now while we work on xBug.

Another nice thing about xBug is that we'll finally get Cocoon installed
on xml.apache.org, something I've been looking forward to. :)

Thanks,
Seth