cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Seth Ladd <shl6...@osfmail.isc.rit.edu>
Subject Re: suggestion for cocoon's web site
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:55:53 GMT
> Great. I'll be welcome to place it into the docs (so write it in XML,
> please)

Will do.

> I know. Unfortunately, there is no Cocoon installed on xml.apache.org...
> I'll see what I can do... but this is not very high on my priority
> list... at this moment.

Understood.  Is there any way I could help?  Even if we put static HTML
pages equivalent to what Cocoon outputs, then that would be better than
nothing.  The downside to this is that they would most likely become out
of sync with the standard xml/xsl documents packaged with Cocoon.  I don't
know how other pople would feel with an "outsider" installing Cocoon on
that box.  But I'm willing to help out.

Seth