cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Seth Ladd <>
Subject more 1.2 depend's found
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:49:28 GMT
This is probably obvious, but the URLDecoder class, referenced in XSPUtil,
is only found in the 1.2 JDK.  This might be done by design, but I would
vote that Cocoon stays 1.1.x compliant for the time being.  I was looking
at the
mailing list archives for discussions on this, but it doesn't look like
it's been brought up.  AFAIK, Solaris and Win32 are the only platforms
that have release versions of 1.2.  I know Linux has a VM which is
"release candidate", but there are many other platforms out there that can
only support 1.1.x.

View raw message