cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: progress in developing SQL taglib
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:16:35 GMT
Nevermind - I needed the latest xerces from CVS (which required the latest
xalan from the dist directory, but not from CVS). Boy, it's getting tricky
to keep track of which packages are required for the latest cocoon, and in
which order.

The first implementation of SQL taglib is now, however, pretty much done.

- donald