cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Happy to be wrong!
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:26:00 GMT
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> 1) XSP is going nowhere!!! The whole thread is about implementation
> details and distribution of code and human resources to the Xalan/Cocoon
> project and some theorical reasonings that we had since may 99 (yes,
> guys, I'm slow, I know that!)

Your pardon, guys, I just discovered the root of my misunderstanding. You
say, 'XSP is going nowhere' or alternately 'XSP is not going anywhere',
meaning 'XSP is here to stay, we like XSP, we will keep using XSP'.

I read, 'XSP is going nowhere' or alternately 'XSP is not going anywhere',
and understand you to mean, 'XSP is a dead end, no one is using XSP, we're
not going to continue to improve and enhance XSP'. Therein lies much of
the confusion, I suspect.

- donald