cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Real-world recommendations for dynamic XML production?
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:38:58 GMT
So, after reading how happy Stefano is to be wrong, I'm still left with
the question. I want to create dynamic XML in the middle of document
transformation. I have been writing processors to accomplish this, but
that's an undesirable long-term strategy for many reasons. I've been
trying to port one of my processors to be an XSP taglib instead (with not
much success, argh, I feel stupid), but now I'm unsure whether I should
continue down that road or if I should write an extension library for
Xalan. What shall I do?

- donald is a moron, and don't mind it when you tell him so