cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: XSP Mail Page Demonstration is open
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 05:12:37 GMT
On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, James & Sue Ann Birchfield wrote:

> I have put together the beginnings of a Mail tag library for XSP.
>
> The demonstration can be found here:
> http://24.3.47.214:8080/cocoon/mail-xsp/index.html
>
> Features:
> 	Mulitiple mailbox support.
> 	Imap and Pop3 compliant(although only tested on pop).
>
> To do:
> 	Work with attachments.
> 	Make more robust.
>
> Please feel free to check it out and send feedback...

I haven't heard anyone say anything yet, so allow me to be the first to
say, wow! This is effing fantastic!

Some suggestions:

* add input parameters for first and last message numbers (so we can page)
* add optional output attribute for total messages in mailbox
* let all dates be configurable with input parameters (sensible
defaults though)
* let us have access to all IMAP/POP3 info (message status?)

- donald