cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: InstantDB
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:24:41 GMT
No, but so long as it's JDBC compliant (and you can call rs.getString(i)
and rely on implicit conversion of, say, integers to strings), you should
have no trouble. As I work on the XSP taglib version, I'm trying to remove
that restriction so that people relying on access (shudder) won't have
trouble. Been busy at work here though so it may be a little while yet.

- donald