cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: xBug -Reply
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:48:20 GMT
On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, John Morrison wrote:
> I don't know much about how to get the data _into_ a db, but the
> structure of the db should be quite easy.  Can't you use the SQL
> producer + xsl stylesheets/transformations to get the data out?

Yup - getting the data out shouldn't be a problem with the SQLProcessor.
However, there may be an issue with putting data in - DCP might be a
little better until Donald (or I) can figure out a minor weirdness I'm
seeing in the SQLProcessor adding stuff to a DB.

As to the structure, Juts tell me what fields you need, and I can whip up
the table definitions in short order.

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com