cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Magic version of Sun's XML parser?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 13:52:58 GMT
On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Try using IBM Jikes or Javac from JDK 1.3 and it works. It appears a bug
> in javac but I was not able to reproduce it. Anyway, I had the exact
> same problem, but magically went away.

Weird. OK, it's worth a try if I can get versions for Linux.

> I'm using JDK 1.2.2 with latest projectx from developer.java.sun.com

Hmm. I've got Blackdown's JDK 1.2.2 RC3 so it might be that. Sun's
1.2.2. RC2 is downloading now, so I'll give that a shot before I <shudder>
try it on a Windows machine.

> Anyway, I can guarantee you that XmlDocument is not abstract.

I had thought not. Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a Parser that
runs with the new(er) versions of IBM's XML4J or is that out of the
project permanently?

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com