cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <>
Subject Re: 1.6 differences
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:59:37 GMT

> > 2) my own XSL sheets are all broken now.

If you post a small stylesheet, I can probably quickly tell you what's

                    Mazzocchi            To:
                    <stefano@apac        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
          >              Subject:     Re: 1.6 differences
                    06:36 AM
                    respond to

Michael Engelhart wrote:
> I just installed Cocoon 1.6 and am having 2 problems (running on Tomcat
> v3.1-tree, MacOS w/MRJ 2.1.4):
> 1) all the XSP examples are returning this error:
> bad path error
>     at
>     at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(Compiled

Uh, tell us more.

> 2) my own XSL sheets are all broken now.   Does the xalan/xerces
> that 1.6 uses have a stricter/more complete set of DOM vs. the OpenXML
> I was using for v1.5?

It might be the case. Anyway, consider that this is the _last_ time we
move parsers and processors and both Xalan and Xerces are _very_
compliant to the specs, so I think it's worth the effort.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.