cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: 1.6 differences
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:05:27 GMT
> <xsl:value-of select="NODE@ATTRIBUTE"/>

Paul, can we do a test for this?  If it is so, let's post it as a priority
2 SPR.  Thanks.

-scott

----- Forwarded by Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus on 01/19/00 01:03 PM -----

                    Michael

                    Engelhart               To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <mengelhart@eart        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    htrip.com>              Subject:     Re: 1.6 differences

                    01/19/00 09:54

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to cocoon-dev

on 1/19/00 5:36 AM, Stefano Mazzocchi at stefano@apache.org wrote:

> It might be the case. Anyway, consider that this is the _last_ time we
> move parsers and processors and both Xalan and Xerces are _very_
> compliant to the specs, so I think it's worth the effort.

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't worth the effort.  I'm much happier
now that things are a litte more standardized with Xalan and Xerces. Also
my
custom Producers are much, much faster now then they were in 1.5.

I found one of the problems is it  seems that I was getting away with
selecting attributes by doing this:

<xsl:value-of select="NODE@ATTRIBUTE"/>

when in should have had

<xsl:value-of select="NODE/@ATTRIBUTE"/>