cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald_Les...@lotus.com
Subject Re: question about document-stylebook.xsl
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:20:18 GMT

SORRY FOR THE FRAGMENT SENT A MINUTE AGO
No, document-v10.dtd does not come from Xalan. Today or tomorrow, I will
eliminate the new stylesheets, dtd, and ent files that Xalan added on
output -- so I will add our xml elements for definition lists -
into html in document2.html. -- Don

Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pier@apache.org> on 01/19/2000 04:52:41 PM

Please respond to cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org