cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Rocha" <rica...@apache.org>
Subject RE: requires JDK 1.2
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:41:56 GMT

On Jan-23-2000 Mike Engelhart wrote:
> This came up before but what I'm saying is that the Cocoon-1.6.jar that is
> at: http://xml.apache.org/dist/ "does" have this dependency in the code
> Maybe something is wrong with CVS? I'm not sure but try
> downloading the jar file yourself and see what's in the source.

Holly Shit! I get your point now, Mike.

Please accept my apologies for my previous replies to you ("Go update
your version!"). I thought you were using an old version drawn from the
CVS...

I followed your advice and downloaded Cocoon' distribution: the jar file
itself is at fault! I can't figure out exactly what other important changes
may have been missed during this packaging. I'll have to compare this with
the current CVS.

> For now I'll change the code myself and recompile.

I'd advise you to check the whole thing out from the CVS: that way
you're insured against more lost changes in addition to the classLoader...

Regards,

Ricardo