cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Rocha" <rica...@apache.org>
Subject RE: xBug
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:04:47 GMT
On Jan-20-2000 Michael Glenn wrote:

> FYI, my framework for grabbing input would be something like...
> All controlled by custom Producer or components of said Producer.

> If someone has a more efficient method please let me know. I'm starting
> to develop all my Cocoon applications like this and have yet to come up
> with anything better for retrieving data from forms and storing it into
> tables.

Risking to appear too insistent, I'd say an XSP-based solution
is much easier to implement, maintain and extend than developing
a special purpose producer.

For a more detailed explanation, please see my previous posting
where I outline an (admittedly crude) methodology for developing
dynamic web applications in Cocoon