cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Armin Pfarr" <apf...@vipsurf.de>
Subject DirectoryProcessor
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:33:17 GMT
Hi,

I've written a small processor called DirectoryProcessor, that produces an
XML-Document from a given directory. The code is straightforward and can be
understood quite easily. Fell free to look at it and use it without any
restrictions if you think it is usefull. Otherwise just throw it away - I
only wrote it to get used to Cocoon programming. Thanks a lot again for your
framework. The closer you look at it, the more you feel the power of it.

Armin
P.S.
I wrote a very small documentation in your document-v1.0 DTD (attached).
Since I'm using a validating XML-Editor it would be nice to have the
section-titles as Elements in the DTD instead of putting them into an
attribute. I'd also suggest to use the XHTML entity-sets instead of defining
your own entities. I attached them to this mail.