cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject question about document-stylebook.xsl
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:48:49 GMT
I have a question about creating a document with the document-v10.dtd.

Is there a reason why the tags inside a <dd> or <dt> aren't processed? For
example: I want to have a link inside a <dt>. If I use the <link> tag it is
removed (or not copied) by document-stylebook.xsl.
In the stylesheet document-stylebook.xsl <xsl:value-of
select="following::dd"/> is used with the template for dt. If you use
<xsl:apply-templates> the link will be created. But I'm not sure why
'value-of' is used......

Gerard