cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <Andy.Le...@NSMG.VERITAS.com>
Subject RE: [Moving on] SAX vs. DOM part II
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:57:07 GMT
I would ask (perhaps treading on sacred ground) that the objective of Cocoon
being just a servlet be reconsidered. I use it real-time in a development
environment, but then generate static to go to the production servers. "Just
a servlet" doesn't lend itself to the command line generation aspect very
well. That said, I think that the earlier discussion of extending it beyond
web, into email, etc, is going to really push things past the point of
complicated...maybe "Just Content Generation"

Andy Lewis
eBusiness Development Manager
VERITAS Software, Heathrow, Florida
Voice:  407-531-7584  -  Fax:  407-531-7686  -  Cell:  407-718-4718
Pager:  4077184718@mobile.att.net  -  EMail:  andy.lewis@veritas.com
<mailto:andy.lewis@veritas.com>

" Some days, it is best to keep reality at arms length..."