cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: shared object Proposal
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:05:08 GMT

Hi, yes, I am a bit behind reading the list ....

On 12/1/00 at 9:18 am, bmclaugh@algx.net (Brett McLaughlin) wrote:

>> I'll come up with something soon...
>
>That's, honestly, not what I really want.  As happy as I am with your
>ideas, I want the rest of us (let's be honest, I want me) to start
>coming up with driving ideas.

I think what you guys are doing is fantastic, I am gaining great benefit in my
work from what this project.

I really am feeling very guilty ;-)

I would love to be able to contribute, but I am just not a good enough
programmer yet!

If you have things that a more designer type can help with, please let me know.
(Hey! I am not even a particularly good designer, but I make a living ;-)

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>