cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject RE: Problem running XSP samples
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:51:39 GMT
Stephano, when you release 1.6.1   It would be best if Xerces also released
another binary too. Otherwise this list (and you in particular) will get
a lot of e-mails about JRun not being able to do XSP :)

Have fun all

Phil

PS Do you want me to do a JRun installation doc ? I though someone was
  responsible for the JRun platform, no ?