cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject RE: [BUG] Cocoon CVS can't find DTD files
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:55:52 GMT

At that time it was in the docs directory.

As mentionned by someone else already, when using JRun any
relative path references to a DTD (or a XSLT file) results in an error.
I have to fully qualify it with something like
	http://yoda/project/cocoon-1.6/samples/index.xsl

I'm looking through the code to try to find differences between
1.5 and 1.6 regarding relative paths. If you can point me in
the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil