cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject Competition to Cocoon from Microsoft ?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:36:04 GMT
Hi,

My company uses Microsoft heavilly. They love what I'm doing with Cocoon
right now. However
they want me to assure them that there is no Microsoft alternative.

I've looked at the msdn site and I was able to find a lot of stuff about XML
but nothing
that ressembles a publishing engine.

I'd be interested to know if anyone knows of something offered by Microsoft
that
ressembles Cocoon (closely or loosely). Actually, I'd be more interested to
know
that I was right and that Cocoon is just way ahead of Microsoft on that one
:)

Phil

PS I know a similar question was asked before, but the focus wasn't on
Microsoft
and in 3 months, things change a lot in this industry.