cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From PNar...@directsourcing.com
Subject RE: Thoughts...
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:44:19 GMT
Pier! If you are working on NRG this week. Do check the GLF or Graphics
Layer Format package written by Vincent Hardy of Sun in his book Java 2D API
Graphics. It's goooood. Almost all the work for NRG is there except it uses
property files or serialized beans instead of nrg.xml.

Check it out at http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/Books/2dgraphics/

Pankaj