cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael French <mfre...@zycor.lgc.com>
Subject RE: xBug -Reply
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:02:35 GMT

If the cache system is going to be reexamined, then I suggest
we allow binary output pages (e.g. jpg). One way to do this would
be to have two subclasses of Pages (character and binary), and
similarly a binary formatter interface that has handle() method
which takes an output stream, rather than a character writer.
An example application would be a server-side SVG renderer.

I could help with this (when I finally get around to moving to 1.6!).

Mike